homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Foto Friday: Shadows

This week's suggested theme over at the Household 6 Diva is "shadows."  I struggled a bit with this one, mostly because I didn't take a lot of pictures this week; the combination of not feeling all that well and the less than stellar weather kind of killed my creative mojo.   I was ready to just skip this week, but as I went upstairs to get ready for bed last night, I noticed the shadows that the stair banister cast upon the wall and grabbed my camera:


  Be sure to click below to check out the rest of this week's photos:
Household6Diva FotoFriday

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The minute I saw this, for some reason I thought of the movie "Rebecca". lol.

Marilyn said...

Very unique...funny how when you're ready to just call it quits a good picture opportunity presents itself...

Lou said...

i love this picture..i hope this makes sense but it reminds me of this dr.suess video i had as a kid with all these elephants walking in shadows. Weird i know

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love the shadow- the repetition is so interesting.

Anonymous said...

I love that you took photos (that looks great by the way!) despite not really feeling all that inspired.

Mira Crisp said...

that's very interesting shot!

Anonymous said...

very nice composition. love the light!
hugs

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I like the simplicity and depth.

Kim said...

I really like this shot. What a neat way to make an every day sight look interesting and like a work of art. Great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...