homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: Sandy Cat's letter


{You know how I was belly-aching yesterday about the woes of trying to get a toddler to pose for photographs?  Well, it turns out trying to get a cat to pose is almost as difficult, but at least Sandy Cat was willing to sacrifice her dignity in exchange for copious amounts of kitty treats.  Be sure to check out the other awesome love letters to Kitty Paw by clicking below!}


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He he!! Sooo adorable.

Tonya said...

Love the heart-shaped glasses! Kitties and toddlers are hard to capture, for sure!

Lori said...

that's the best Laura, I love it!

Ashley Sisk said...

Huge smile on my face right now - absolutely love that!

Casey Martinez said...

oh my gah!!! That is priceless!!! What a great caption to go along with that pic. Totally reminds me of a greeting card:)

Bunch of Barrons said...

Hilarious :)

maybe*mej said...

hi hi..LOL. So sweet. And hey... I just LOVE your blogdesign. The colors and everything. =) Have a great day

Ida said...

Too cute! Love those glasses.

Tezzie said...

Very clever! I love all those mini 'sparkly' hearts, and the shades are too cool <3

SarahinSC said...

I voted for your love letter. Super cute! I'm now following you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...